Norwegian Escape June 4-11 2016 Review

JMsquared

@Duff Man: They jockeyed the shows around last minute for our cruise so it's hard to remember exactly. I think the Brat Pack was showing on Monday and Thursday--maybe one more night too. I'm guessing someone else will post a Daily for a recent cruise. The key is to schedule the big shows online prior to your cruise, and the minute you get on-board you can add (I think 2) others like the comedy shows via the free iConcierge app. Oh yeah, be sure to download that app prior to the cruise as the Internet stinks on-board at the Port of Miami.

Thanks for the info. I'm familiar with the app. I was asking for purpose of scheduling our dinner reservations in advance. We prefer to dine late, but will schedule earlier if there is a particular show we want to see. Of the "big" shows, that is the only one that interests us. I'll look for some dailies. :)

Great review. Well written and quite informative.

I will be on the Escape in October. I'm thinking about renting a mobility scooter for the first time. Would you please explain your comment about the inappropriate use of scooters? I fear I am going to need all the guidance I can get. I don't want to infringe on other passengers enjoyment of the cruise....

Ray

Excellent Review and great pictures! We really enjoyed that you shared the experiences/thoughts of others in your group. We had loved Food Republic but missed trying Bayamo. Always nice to plan on a new experience for our our next Escape;)

Loved your review.

Quick question ~~ What were the illegal use of scooters?

I wonder if they were referring to something I see almost every time we visit Las Vegas. It's common now to see what appears to be people renting scooters 'for fun' and racing them around and through crowds of people. You have to really watch out at times. Perhaps they have been imbibing a bit and could be considered DUI?:eek: