Anthem - Staterooms for 4 with "bunk beds"

We are looking at sailing on the Anthem for December 2017. From a quick look at the floor plans, DW was not seeing much for rooms that slept four using a pull down bed. We have B/G twins who will be 15 next year and will each need their own beds, not a single pull out sofa.

Are there options for 4 in a room where the kids can have their own beds?

Thanks.

Thanks but we were trying to avoid a suite to make it a little cheaper. We typically like ocean-view balcony staterooms on higher floors. Thus, we were wondering if certain classes of staterooms sleep 4.

For some reason on Anthem (and a number of other new ships) they decided not to put pullmans in the standard cabins. I agree with 2 kids it is so much easier to have at least one. Not sure what their reasoning was.

If you are comfortable with it look into a balcony with an inside across the hall. We found that is often about the same or cheaper, and you get 2 bathrooms!

We ended up booking two Inside Connecting Cabins for just that reason 15yo son & 14yo daughter. Also on Anthem OTS Christmas/New Years 2016.

Same for Bermuda cruise 19 year old B/G Twins although ours are not connecting but they are adults.

We ran into the same problem on Harmony, went with 2 cabins. We did 4 adults with the two Pullman beds on Radiance and it worked well, so we were hoping to do it again to save a bit of money on Harmony, but no such luck. Almost all 4 sleepers just have a pull out sofa

There are a few, not many, 4 people with the Pullmans in the Oceanview category. I haven't found any balconies with the Pullman, only the sofa bed. IMO it's quite disappointing. They're pushing you to book two cabins.

What deck? I only see sofabeds.

There are a few, not many, 4 people with the Pullmans in the Oceanview category. I haven't found any balconies with the Pullman, only the sofa bed. IMO it's quite disappointing. They're pushing you to book two cabins.

I would love to know where these are because I was on the phone with RC last night and asked about this. "where are the pullman rooms?" She looked at all decks and said, "wow, I guess this ship doesn't have any because I can't find any". Maybe she was only looking for inside category but I was on the phone for a while looking at all kinds of configurations since we are a party of 6 now (one daughter just got married :) ). Everything is "sofa/double bed". UGH! Really Royal? You've never heard of sister/brother siblings? I SO wish I could pick another ship! But we are in upstate NY and won't have to fly and with 6 that makes a huge difference. Plus, we love the 9 nt. We've done this cruise twice before and it was perfect. WE MISS YOU EXPLORER!!!!!!

This is probably the biggest disappointment with this ship. We have cruised 3 other times, 1 disney and 2 RC and LOVED having the pullman.

ugh. :cool:

Edited by disgal

I wish I would have written down the numbers because now I don't see anything but the sofa beds. But i could have sworn there were afew on deck 3 quoth the Pullman.

I understand about the drive. I don't know if you would be interested in doing NCL Breakaway. We did them in March. It was ok.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by hansolosmom

I'm sure they've heard too much about how people share the rooms. They want you to book 2 rooms.

That's the kicker. I AM booking two rooms! I have 6 people. I have tried many configurations and one of them is booking a balcony for hubby and me and then a room for the rest. OR two rooms with 3 each in them. OR a balcony suite for 4 of us with newlyweds in an interior room. But you have to move up to a 2 bedroom suite I think to get separate beds(pullmans) along with a sofabed. It's really a headache. So much easier on the Explorer.

I wish I would have written down the numbers because now I don't see anything but the sofa beds. But i could have sworn there were afew on deck 3 quoth the Pullman.

I understand about the drive. I don't know if you would be interested in doing NCL Breakaway. We did them in March. It was ok.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was looking again after reading a review on here about the Royal Family Suites having pullmans in the second bedroom. So I looked at deck plans and found them. They were indeed in the Royal family suite. Of course I'm guessing that's about 15 grand for 4 of us? Not sure. When I go to RC website I don't get the option for the RFS. ??

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to try NCL. Is it 9 nt?

Thanks for the responses. It is frustrating that there are limited rooms that can book 4 without having 2 in the pull out. We ended up reserving two rooms and that was considerably cheaper by thousands than a junior suite.