BA to Nova Scotia?

I was just checking out the Halifax Cruise Port Schedule (Gem is here today), and it shows the Breakaway here on June 29? I looked on NCL.com but I only see it having Bermuda cruises in June. Seems strange, eh? On another note, Anthem of the Seas is coming here in September!

Edited by ilovetotravel1977

I was just checking out the Halifax Cruise Port Schedule (Gem is here today), and it shows the Breakaway here on June 29? I looked on NCL.com but I only see it having Bermuda cruises in June. Seems strange, eh? On another note, Anthem of the Seas is coming here in September!

Isn't that when the BA is doing some short charters?

Dexddd, I'm surprised that you were not following this :D

Yes, Mass Mutual (insurance) chartered it - as mentioned in another CC thread ... It will return to NY from its BDA run on Sunday, docked overnight ? (as floating resort on the Hudson) and sail on Monday to NS (in port from 8 AM to 5 PM) and returning to NY on Friday morning. Over the 4th of July - it will do a special 9 day Caribbean run :p before resuming Bermuda thru late October - fewer crowds @ Dockyard while BA is doing the above.

Nice employees & family appreciation and/or incentive for its top selling agents, reps & back office/support folks, I guess ;)

Maybe, they can do the even faster internet upgrade while she's on a charter run ... just leave Uptown Grill alone & not hang up the MV sign. But, :rolleyes:

Edited by mking8288

Dexddd, I'm surprised that you were not following this :D

Yes, Mass Mutual (insurance) chartered it - as mentioned in another CC thread ... It will return to NY from its BDA run on Sunday, docked overnight ? (as floating resort on the Hudson) and sail on Monday to NS (in port from 8 AM to 5 PM) and returning to NY on Friday morning. Over the 4th of July - it will do a special 9 day Caribbean run :p before resuming Bermuda thru late October - fewer crowds @ Dockyard while BA is doing the above.

Nice employees & family appreciation and/or incentive for its top selling agents, reps & back office/support folks, I guess ;)

Maybe, they can do the even faster internet upgrade while she's on a charter run ... just leave Uptown Grill alone & not hang up the MV sign. But, :rolleyes:

You got me, I was asleep at the wheel. I saw the other thread about the BA being missing for some dates but didn't pay much attention to it other than I knew it was over the summer. They must be paying a pretty penny to charter during prime summer time when it would normally be going to Bermuda but it also gives NCL the opportunity to put in the 9 day which looks like a nice trip. The 9 day even stops in Bermuda for 7 hours but that is kind of a tease stop.