Your favorite item on NCL menu...

In this order.

The Haven, Caesar Salad with Salmon.

O'Sheeans, Rueben and their wings.

Atrium, Bacardi Mojito.

Moderno's, Lamb chop, beef ribs and salad bar.

The Haven, all those canapés/deserts served daily to your room along with the banana bread served one day.

I've always been partial to the duck duo in Le Bistro. Sad to see it off the menu with my upcoming Southern Caribbean cruise on the Gem out of Puerto Rico come November.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Definitely the baked potato soup at cagney's. Also loved the filet mignon and sautéed mushrooms.

Grilled pineapple at Moderno.

Black Forest bread served on certain nights at the MDRs and buffet.

Fresh baked bread and caprese salad at La Cucina.

For breakfast, the chocolate filled puffed pastries. I eat them everyday!

OMG, yes, the Indian food is so delicious! The Indian entrees in the MDR on the Pearl were so good, I went to the head chef and Restaurant Manager (both Indian)l to let them know. They were happy to know, because they said they make a special effort with the food from their homeland. Since I'm from the SF Bay Area and have worked with people from India, I love Indian food. The food on the Pearl was as good as any food I've had from Indian restaurants here or homemade food from co-workers.

Indian food on the buffet - we ate it everyday :)

Agree! If I could have licked my plate, I would have. Apparently, the entree version must not have been very popular, because they served it as an app the next day for dinner, so I got to enjoy it twice! Yuuuuummm!

I just got off the Pearl (which I'm pretty sure still has the old menus), and one night in the MDR, I had the short rib gnocchi...oh. my. god. That's all.

I am sooooo heartbroken over NCL striking the chicken pot pie from the O'Sheehan's menu :((((((( We ordered this 4 times on the Epic!

Second, is the sweet potato fries and dipping sauce from the outdoor bar/grill at the back of the ship (adult only area... I forget the name). Holy.Sweet.Potatoes.Batman! Perfection of crunchy deliciousness served in an upright cone and the dipping sauce is heavenly! Lost count of how many times we walked all the way down there to savor this yummy treat... even passed on dessert one night for these :)

Dessert: There are very few I have tried on NCL (any ship) that I'm willing to expend the sugar/calories. The (2) I really like are oatmeal cookies and vanilla ice creme with a slice of the cooked pineapple. I order this in Moderno and it's not on the menu; I order the ice creme and then seek out the pineapple person.

As far as other items, the wings at Sheehan's are great most of the time.

Le Bistro's (the newer menu) FEUILLETÉ D’ASPERGES VERTES AUX FRUITS DE MER

which is a seafood appetizer and is excellent.

OMG loved the seafood medley puff pastry lobster bisque appetizer at Le Bistro! YUMMY, without a doubt my favorite food entire week on the Escape! My husband was going nuts, I couldn't shut up about how great it tasted. He's not much of a seafood fan to begin with, so what would he know, but he had to agree once he tasted it (I truly didn't even want to share) The scallop entrée was also tasty, my favorite dining experience of all 7 nights in specialty resturants

Cagney's-seafood appetizer, ribeye, shrimp cocktail. Loved the truffle fries

Osheehans-wings, Reuben

Teppanyaki - fried rice. If you go hear, make sure they are not too heavy on the soy sauce. I felt the chef ruined the food because he put too much on the foods. We did ask him to easy up on the soy sauce but most of the food was already cooked.

Moderno-the grilled pineapple was good and all the meats cooked were very tasty.

La cucina- everything especially the bread.

I really enjoyed the painkiller and honey lemonade. The caesar salads were great.

Sent from my iPhone u

LeBistro - escargot & lamb chops, though DS loves the mussels & DH loves the tenderloin, oh and can't forget crème Brule!

Buffet - pretzel rolls, mac & cheese off the kids' buffet & made to order crêpes in the evenings.

LaCucina - Osso Bucco

Moderno - the lamb was the only meat not overdone, IMO. And many swoon over the salad bar but I was quite underwhelmed

O'Sheehan's - fish & chips

MDR - lamb chops

Honestly, the desserts on NCL have never been great to me, which is why I stick to the crème Brule and crêpes if I'm hungry for something sweet. Sometimes, there's an ice cream that sounds tasty.