Mid - Late March Caribbean... what can we expect?

Kinkacruiser

Sorry! I didn't read your post closely, and I didn't realize that the 2018 Caribbean sailings were available.

Yes, some pretty nice itineraries. Still plenty of good cabins left, and still the sip and sail. So come join us.

And we'll see you in a few weeks on the Regal, though it looks like you're on early and we don't board until Sept. 10 for the TA.

Jim

Fritz, there appears to be some miscommunication here. The cruise Anna and I are booked on is a 14-day Circle Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess, sailing on March 18. It does not return to FLL at any time between March 18 and the end.

The thread you refer to is just another mess. When the question was asked, there WERE (and still are) true 14-day Caribbean cruises. But the recent posters didn't seem to get the memo that the precept of the thread had been debunked a few posts into it. There ARE true 14-day Caribbean itineraries, and the March 18 Caribbean Princess is one of them.

Jim

Sorry! I didn't read your post closely, and I didn't realize that the 2018 Caribbean sailings were available.

Princess also has a true 14 day Circle Caribbean October 7, 2017 too. Looking forward to that great itinerary.