Mutitool

Eileenfa1

here is the official rule but I have read here where they have taken items like this that was less than 4 inches so you wont know for sure.

if there is not a reason for bringing it, it would probably be best to leave it home. If you want to chance it.. ymmv

Knives with blades longer than four (4) inches ( Recreational dive knives are allowed but must be held in the custody of the Guest Services Manager or Chief Security Officer and must be checked out/in by the owner for dive excursions during the cruise.)

I have seen multi-tools confiscated before. Not necessarily because of the knife, but because they fall under tools of trade on the prohibited list.

• Household goods or tools of trade (anything not listed under 'Exceptions')

I have been told I could either take a pair of needle nose pliers back to my car or have them confiscated. But it can be hit or miss.

Does anyone know if you can bring a muti tool

Or small knife on ship or are they gonna take it

On the embarkation.

You already asked this and got the answer. Why post another thread just to start drama.

Hopefully the mods will remove this one too.

Edited by BeachChik

You already asked this and got the answer. Why post another thread just to start drama.

Hopefully the mods will remove this one too.

Don't understand why you feel they should remove this, it's a cruise related question and I too have wondered if I would be allowed to take my multi tool on board. It's too expensive an item to risk having it confiscated but I have had a couple of times when it could have been useful to have. Just for example, repairing luggage, stuck zippers, removing zip ties, etc.

Don't understand why you feel they should remove this, it's a cruise related question and I too have wondered if I would be allowed to take my multi tool on board. It's too expensive an item to risk having it confiscated but I have had a couple of times when it could have been useful to have. Just for example, repairing luggage, stuck zippers, removing zip ties, etc.

In the original thread the op said they wanted to know about bringing a knife on board and had a reason for asking but couldn't tell anyone why. They later said it isn't safe to allow knives on board and that basically they were concerned that someone could get stabbed. :rolleyes:

They then said they had decided not to cruise but we're going to Disney instead.

That thread, which was deleted, provided all the rules on what is allowed and not allowed so they already had their answer. So yes I believe in reposting they are just trying to stir the pot.