Largest Group in Luminae

elkay68

What is the largest group you have seen in Lunimae all dining together? We are a family of 13 (6 suites) and just was wondering if they can accommodate all of us if we choose to eat at the same time? Of course we would make a reservation. Only time in Luminae it was either just 2 or 3 of us.

Our only experience in Luminae was our recent cruise on Connie, so I'm not familiar with the layout on the S-class ships. On M-class, there is a long banquette with a series of two-tops that are pushed together to make a larger group. There was a large family on our cruise, and they always got this section. It could easily accommodate 13.

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

As I recall there are a couple of areas where if they put 2 4 tops & a 2 top together they could get 13 in-cozy.

You might want to consider a table for 6 & 1 for 7 and then rotate who sets where. The problem with long table is you can only talk to those close to you. We have done the 2 table arrangement in the MDR & it worked better than a long table for 12.

If you're on an S Class ship, they will probably seat you in the 2nd room.

we are on an S class. When we receive the email from shore-side I will be sure to note. We typically eat early as we have younger children with us.

Having done large groups on two cruises, we had 10 at a table.

Absolutely hated it. Nothing like sitting in the middle of a long table, one end talking to the other end....... HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? TRY SCREAMING!

I highly recommend getting two 8 tops. If you are doing this a couple of nights, switch up the seating.