Entertainment Reservations

I've read on some threads that some people have booked Entertainment Reservations. I am on Rhapsody in Dec. Is there anything we can reserve?

No pre-cruise entertainment reservations for Rhapsody.

The smaller ships allow you to do what you want, when you want....so it feels more like a vacation, than a scheduled event!

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining times. Early seating goes to the AFTER dinner show, and late seating goes BEFORE dinner.

When do reservations open for booking? I just booked a cruise this morning for Allure in November but none of the shows are showing up. Are they already fully booked or is it too early to make the reservations?

When do reservations open for booking? I just booked a cruise this morning for Allure in November but none of the shows are showing up. Are they already fully booked or is it too early to make the reservations?

No set time, varies cruise to cruise. Just keep checking your cruise planner.

Hello there.

Pre-reservations for our shows are only available for Allure, Anthem, Oasis, Quantum, and Harmony of the Seas through our Cruise Planner. Entertainment reservations are available to book within 90 to 60 days prior to sailing.

Hope this info helps!

Hello there.

Pre-reservations for our shows are only available for Allure, Anthem, Oasis, Quantum, and Harmony of the Seas through our Cruise Planner. Entertainment reservations are available to book within 90 to 60 days prior to sailing.

Hope this info helps!

That does help, thank you!

I've read on some threads that some people have booked Entertainment Reservations. I am on Rhapsody in Dec. Is there anything we can reserve?

Scott, dear, come back to the Roll Call. We can answer all of your Rhapsody-our-cruise-specific questions there. :)