Advice for booking a 2017 expensive cruise

sambamama

I just booked. My TA said that main dining already has a waiting list, and there are no cabin assignments available for MM, so I am on a guarantee. That is no big deal as I would have booked that anyway. The ship is already fairly well booked, so the price may do nothing but go up from here. Here I come, South Pacific-me doing a very, very happy dance!

Enjoy! :). It's quite the experience )

Happy for you!

I am not surprised that the cruise is heavily booked already. As someone said, it is an unusual and appealing itinerary for locals. It is also a characteristic of the tourist industry here in Australia and most probably in NZ that people, on the whole, book earlier than they do at least in Europe (where my daughter worked in the industry)

We often end up with longer trips because of the distance we have to travel. In the past it was the cost of the fares that made us stay longer. Now for me it is the ordeal of long flights. Even when retired, we feel we need to give our family notice as we and many others, assist with babysitting and taking the very elderly relatives to appointments.

I would love to be able to see a special and just go! In my dreams unless it is for about five days!