$75 Carnival Gift Card for $60

Galatz

Any non-Americans try to order this, I recall seeing US only? Since it's deposited in your account, is there a problem paying tips with this?

See my post above - no luck with a non US credit card - if you have a US card/via paypal you should be able to purchase?

Happened to me last time. I called PayPal. They adjusted it and gave me an extra $5!

I'm going to have to do that. I just got it to the $60 checkout point and it says "the maximum number of times this code can be used has been reached." So I guess you can only use it once and it has me down for using it the time it charged me the full $75.

I'm going to have to do that. I just got it to the $60 checkout point and it says "the maximum number of times this code can be used has been reached." So I guess you can only use it once and it has me down for using it the time it charged me the full $75.

Now I'm really confused. My papal alert said I paid $75 and my paypal account says I paid $75...but I have emails from Ebay and Paypal saying I paid $60.

How does a Ebay challenged person search this. I came up with Carnival gift cards of 100/150/500 with no explanation.

Mahalo, Tim

I searched "$50 Carnival gift card".

Make sure you click "Add to cart" and not "buy now" as you add each of the two cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't work for me, unfortunately. Keeps making me log back into PayPal again and again, and will not stop that cycle. Maybe I tried jumping on the train too late...

Ditto. And after I finally did get logged in, the code was "invalid". At least I tried.

I was finally able to apply the code after multiple go rounds(at least it showed) but I can't purchase with PayPal (tells me can't be used) and I can't use debit or credit card because my 'country's site doesn't accept it'.

Damn Maine! I need to move to a new 'country'. :cool:

Does anyone know what time zone the 8PM deadline is for? I'm PST so if it is EST that is 5PM here. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it is 8pm eastern 5pm Pacific.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app