TABLET FOUND on the Carnival Miracle

Ms. Lynn

It was really undetectable. We used the safe all week and not until I was clearing it out and felt around and noticed a different texture did I realize it was there. It had the same dimensions as the back of the safe. That's probably how it got left behind.

Stewards aren't allowed to open safes. Only a few key people have access to the cabin safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

True but when they are left open for the next occupants they are supposed to check them. Although it sounds like it blended in pretty well so it more than likely got passed over by the room steward.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Good choice !

Others have posted here they brought items forgotten by previous weeks occupants home claiming they didn't trust Carnival to return the items to rightful owners. Go figure ?

I figured the person would send an inquiry to Carnival. It seemed that leaving it with Carnival was the most efficient way to handle it. I sure hope they are Cruise Critic members.

I just wanted to say thank you for turning it into GS. That was the honest thing to do. It really upsets me to think that if I ever left something valuable someone might steal it and bring it home under the pretense that they claim they have a better chance of getting it back to me (a perfect stranger) than GS would. You did the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It was really undetectable. We used the safe all week and not until I was clearing it out and felt around and noticed a different texture did I realize it was there. It had the same dimensions as the back of the safe. That's probably how it got left behind.

There's a big chance that it might not have been the previous room occupants if it blended that well.