book Atlantis thru ship?

isabrady

I was originally going to book the Atlantis Aquaventure thru comfort suites or resort for a day but from what I'm reading theres a lot of walking at Atlantis so I'm thinking it would be better to suck it up & book thru the ship? opinions? we will have our kids ages 6 & 8

thanks,

stacey

There is exactly the same amount of walking, the ship's transportation picks you up and drops you off exactly where the taxis are. Make sure you check the slide height requirements. You can now book directly through Atlantis online.

I looked into doing that also but found out that we can walk up to the ticket booth day of in port and purchase tickets. It's actually about the same price as the hotel for 1 night. We're going in mid September and if the weather is bad we don't have to worry about canceling the hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But if I book thru the ship they'll wait for us if there's a problem correct? I also heard about walking up & buying tickets the day of but what if it's sold out? We are going at the end of September.

Yes, the ship will wait for you if you book with them. I think the sold out issue is when there are multiple boats in port and hundreds of people go to Atlantis. Check with the port of call website for your date you will be in Nassau and it will tell you how many ships are registered to be in port that day.

• 1 month later...
I would rather take a land taxi. Land taxi will bring you right to the beach or coral towers. With the water taxi you have to walk from the dock to atlantis which is about a 15 to 20 min walk.

I think we'll take your advice and use the land taxi [emoji106][emoji596]

• 2 weeks later...
I see RCCL tickets to Atlantis are now 149.00 for your and 5 hours there ? And 109$ without tour and 6 hours there, why would one book a hotel ? Sounds like a price drop, has any one gone recently ? How's the weather in November there?

We once booked a full day excursion through NCL in November for around $109 - whatever you do, don't take a tour - no need, and wastes valuable time. We ditched and headed towards the lockers. This was a full day excursion, we arrived before 9, and left around 3 or so. The ship excursion prices are fluid, changing all of the time.

We once booked a full day excursion through NCL in November for around $109 - whatever you do, don't take a tour - no need, and wastes valuable time. We ditched and headed towards the lockers. This was a full day excursion, we arrived before 9, and left around 3 or so. The ship excursion prices are fluid, changing all of the time.

MjkAcmom, thanks for input, it's just me and DH , we're excited to check out Atlantis , I've read what you and others say !!!" No tour needed" how were lines when you were there