Anthem - towels to beach

We are headed to Bermuda and I am wondering if I need to take my own beach towels when going to the beach. Can you take towels from the ship? If so - how big are the towels? How many can you take? Thank you for any help.

We are headed to Bermuda and I am wondering if I need to take my own beach towels when going to the beach. Can you take towels from the ship? If so - how big are the towels? How many can you take? Thank you for any help.

You can take ship towels to the beach. I don't know of any limits and I don't know the size either. Any towels you don't bring back will cost you $25 each.

No need to bring your own and no way to launder it either. I believe you can check out 4 pp and their the basic size of the beach towel you have at home. Many ships will have towel stations as you exit the ship in port to check out...if not just get them from the towel station by the pool the day before you'll arrive into the port where you will need them...Don't forget to bring them back and make sure their checked in.