A Mrs Fashionista Honeymoon Getaway

lara_lox

I'm excited for another one of your reviews, and congratulations!!

But.... am I the only person who isn't able to see photos from Photo Bucket anymore? :confused: Is there a secret so that I can see them again? I was under the assumption that no one could see them after a certain date (in June, I think?) unless the owner paid a heavy price for third party hosting, but it looks like others can see the pictures.

The dates on the other posts are from 2016 - before Photobucket decided to gouge, uh, I mean, charge people an arm and a leg to host their pictures.

SaveSave

I was just thinking about you the other day and I was wishing that you would cruise so that you would write again. What a pleasant surprise when I logged into Cruise Critic and saw your review. Unfortunately I was unable to pull up your photos. I just had to imagine your photos in my mind.

Thank you for your writing!

Bonni

OK - I keep clicking on the photo link but all I get is Lara's folder is private. What am I not doing right.....?

As beachbum explained above, Photobucket decided to screw their customers and cut off public image hosting unless users switched from free account to pay for three figure yearly subscription.

That is why the internet is now full of non-working images and links to Photobucket albums.

As beachbum explained above, Photobucket decided to screw their customers and cut off public image hosting unless users switched from free account to pay for three figure yearly subscription.

That is why the internet is now full of non-working images and links to Photobucket albums.

:(

OK thanks. Some people on here are seeing them, but I am not..... hmm

:(

OK thanks. Some people on here are seeing them, but I am not..... hmm

I don't think anyone is seeing them anymore - any comments about the photos are from last year, check the dates on the posts. Photobucket just changed their policy in the past month and is now charging almost $400 for what used to be free. Those, like me, who aren't going to pay are having to find another place to host photos. Lucky for me I had most of mine in 2 places already, just in case one shut down or something. Well, 'something' happened. $40 I could see, $400? no way.

SaveSave

I don't think anyone is seeing them anymore - any comments about the photos are from last year, check the dates on the posts. Photobucket just changed their policy in the past month and is now charging almost $400 for what used to be free. Those, like me, who aren't going to pay are having to find another place to host photos. Lucky for me I had most of mine in 2 places already, just in case one shut down or something. Well, 'something' happened. $40 I could see, $400? no way.

SaveSave

I hadn't even noticed the dates. Thanks.

SaveSave

Yep- I realized this was from July 2016 and not 2017 after I posted... whoops!