Online check in w/kids sharing room

Cookie2boys

I'm trying to do online checkin for my kids room but I don't see the option to sign them up for kids club. Is this something I have to do once on the ship since there isn't an adult booked in the room? I booked myself and dh in balcony and kids in inside. All was fine. Went to online check in and it was switched to myself and kid in balcony and hubby and kid in inside but it was allowing to do kids club sign up. Called to have it switched back to as booked, adults in one room and kids in another. Went back to check in and the option to sign kids up for club is gone.

On paper, you can't have just kids in the room. There has to be an adult present. So maybe the birthdates got mixed up? I would call back and see what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, you can just have kids in the room.

Carnival's Minor Policy:

Guests 12 and younger

If the relative or guardian insists on booking separate staterooms, minors must either be directly across the hall or next door. Guests 12 and under may not be assigned to a balcony stateroom without a relative or guardian (25 years of age or older).

Guests 13 - 17 years of age

Can be booked up to 3 staterooms away from a relative or guardian (25 years of age or older).

Guests 18 – 20 years of age

Do not have any restrictions and may book whatever location they prefer.

This could have something to do with their age.. My teens are sharing a room. I am unable to sign them up for Club o2 it just says to check in once on board. Just a guess any way. I was assuming its because they're teens and won't be much supervision as far as being in the club is concerned.

Similar issue for us. In the past I'd booked over the phone and kids were allowed in one room, with mom and me a few doors down.

When booking online, it would not allow me to book adults in one room and kiddos in another (ages 14 and 19). Went ahead and split up the kids with one adult each, then called Carnival to ask about it. They confirmed the policy, then said we could change the assignments on check-in. Hmm. weird.

Okay, we'll jump through the hoops, but it's very strange booking a room, selecting a king size bed arrangement, then seeing the guests are me and my teenage son. LOL

(shiver)