Bottled Water & Replenish Package

I'm trying to figure out if the Replenish Drink Package will be beneficial for us. If I understand correctly, only 500ml bottles of water are included, is this correct? And not Evian? Are you able to buy single bottles of Evian on board, or only through the Evian package? If able to buy single bottles, does anyone know how much they are and what size bottles are available? And same question for regular bottles of water (price, sizes)?

I'm trying to figure out if the Replenish Drink Package will be beneficial for us. If I understand correctly, only 500ml bottles of water are included, is this correct? And not Evian? Are you able to buy single bottles of Evian on board, or only through the Evian package? If able to buy single bottles, does anyone know how much they are and what size bottles are available? And same question for regular bottles of water (price, sizes)?

The replenish package includes 500ml bottles of spring water and 375ml bottles of sparking water. The spring water is not Evian, it is Crystal Geyser or whatever they can get. On our recent Oasis cruise it was a brand I had never seen before and never remember.:( The sparkling water is Perrier.

You can buy both 500ml and 1L bottles of Evian. The 500ml bottles are in the stateroom cooler. Not 100% sure, but I thought they were around $3. Don't know about the 1L bottles.

Thanks everyone for the responses!

Is it possible to buy 1 liter bottles of the regular spring water (not Evian). If so, any idea how much they are?

I have never seen any larger bottles of the regular spring water. I have only seen cases of 500ml bottles. We just get one from a bar anytime we are headed back to the cabin so we have a stash to take on excursions. With the replenish package, they will only give you one bottle at a time, but you can get a bottle of water and a coffee at the same time.