Coral viewing areas

Alaska05

I've tried doing a search and can't seem to find the answer to where the "secret" viewing areas are at the front on Coral.

I know where they are aft since they show up on the deck plans with a door leading outside.

Am considering a Panama Canal cruise and want to know where I can get a more complete view upfront that I won't get on my balcony cabin.

Thanks.

The forward viewing areas on the Coral are at the front of the Baja (11), Caribe (10) and I think Dolphin (9) decks. I have a photo on my blog that I took on the Caribe deck when we were in Alaska. Here is a link...just scroll down aways and you will see it. My Souvenir Memories Blog

This was a couple of years ago, but at the time, the doors to the forward viewing area on the Baja deck were locked. This was a disappointment since our cabin was towards the front of the Baja deck. We never did hear why, so just went down a level to go outside on the Caribe deck.

Have a great cruise! The Panama Canal is on my bucket list!

The forward viewing areas on the Coral are at the front of the Baja (11), Caribe (10) and I think Dolphin (9) decks. I have a photo on my blog that I took on the Caribe deck when we were in Alaska. Here is a link...just scroll down aways and you will see it. My Souvenir Memories Blog

This was a couple of years ago, but at the time, the doors to the forward viewing area on the Baja deck were locked. This was a disappointment since our cabin was towards the front of the Baja deck. We never did hear why, so just went down a level to go outside on the Caribe deck.

Have a great cruise! The Panama Canal is on my bucket list!

Thank you so much. That picture is very helpful. We'll be forward on Emerald deck in an obstructed balcony and will be able to just slip out to these forward viewing areas.