Dancing of the Ships

maritaysa

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]When was the announcement? My guess is that there will be at lest some movement. I have done the canal as an excursion (from a larger ship), but would love to sail it (maybe a Journey cruise or a placement). [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='jimbo5544'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]When was the announcement? My guess is that there will be at lest some movement. I have done the canal as an excursion (from a larger ship), but would love to sail it (maybe a Journey cruise or a placement). [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Was some talk about the Splendor moving so perhaps it will go thru the canal.

[QUOTE=Micah's Grandad;50492291]Was some talk about the Splendor moving so perhaps it will go thru the canal.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]I do remember that, they prob want to move a larger ship to the west coast.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='maritaysa']With the announcement that the Panama Canal is officially widened, has there been anymore Dancing of the Ships ann
ounced?[/quote

Your question has been asked on John Healds ****book page 2-3 times in the last month. Each time he replied..."2018"...so maybe....just maybe.....2018?

[quote name='falkcor']Yes. But I wouldn't expect them to move one to the west coast to just stay there. That's just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I hope that you are wrong. I live 45 minutes from the port and it would be nice to have one of the larger ships close for a change.

[quote name='sjn911']Are Miracle, Legend, Inspiration and Imagination all American table? Thanks and would love a newer ship here too...[/QUOTE]

I don't think the Legend has it yet, but the other 3 do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

[quote name='riclop']Hope they do move a newer ship to the west coast and get rid of the Miracle.[/quote]
I'd love to see the Miracle return to Florida. Tampa needs a Spirit-class ship year-round. Would love to do the Canal from there on a Journey's cruise.