Logistical question for teens at pool on Escape

Leaving on Escape this upcoming Saturday, with 2 teenage sons (13 and 16). I know they will want to go to the pool but have been reading the horror stories about how crowded it is. My question is, is it reasonable to hope they can go to the pool to swim and leave their stuff (probably only a towel and their card) *somewhere* by the pool while they swim?

They won't want to sit poolside, and we don't need to sit there and watch them (so they won't need actual chairs), but will there be anywhere for them to put their stuff down?

TIA!

The "main" pool is adults only (18+) until 5 pm. They will have to swim in the "family" pool, which is the one in between the kids aqua park and where the kids water slide dumps out.

There are ledges/benches surrounding the pool, and there will be plenty of space for them to put their towel and card down.

I would just tell them to find a chair and pile everything on there. I know people complain on here about "chair hogs," but the ships don't have cubbies or anything to put your stuff in so the alternative is laying it on the ground somewhere to trip people or get kicked around. If they aren't going to use the chair for lounging, they just need one to share. For my kids, I try to find one that is out of the way and not in a prime location.

The cards at totally water proof so no need to leave it anywhere. Keep it in a pocket.

They can get a towel after the swim and waterslides. People walk around wet all the time.

Really, you'd have to try pretty hard to make this a logistical problem.