soda package - sorry

tgnorton

Sorry for another soda package question but can't find the answer...

Going on 1st Carnival cruise and not sure how this works. Triumph July 23, 5 day.

Soda package is $6 per day (plus tip) and both my husband and I would have to buy it if one buys it.

Questions:

1) Is the package price higher if you wait to buy it on board?

2) Can of soda is $2, (plus tip) if you don't buy the package, right?

I don't drink soda or juice, so it would basically be $12 a day for my husband - he would need to drink 6+ sodas/juices every day to break even - probably won't do it.

Just want to make sure I have the facts. thanks!

Unless they have changed policy you don't BOTH have to buy it. I was on the carnival paradise in May and my husband purchased the soda package but I did not. I think if you buy the alcohol package you both have to buy it.....but not the soda only package. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Going on 1st Carnival cruise and not sure how this works. Triumph July 23, 5 day.

Soda package is $6 per day (plus tip) and both my husband and I would have to buy it if one buys it.

Questions:

I don't drink soda or juice, so it would basically be $12 a day for my husband - he would need to drink 6+ sodas/juices every day to break even - probably won't do it.

Your cabin mate/spouse does not have to buy Bottomless Bubbles if you do, you are confusing the Cheers package.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3836

Unless they have changed policy you don't BOTH have to buy it. I was on the carnival paradise in May and my husband purchased the soda package but I did not. I think if you buy the alcohol package you both have to buy it.....but not the soda only package. Hope that helps :)

You are correct. For soda purchase, it is individual. They will put a sticker on your S & S card for those who have purchased. For the alcohol purchase, everyone in the cabin must purchase it.

Your cabin mate/spouse does not have to buy Bottomless Bubbles if you do, you are confusing the Cheers package.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3836

Oh Yeah!! You guys are helpful and nice! Thank you so much, everyone! Happy Camper here! My husband really wanted the package!

I have a question also on the bottomless bubbles, hope you don't mind tgnorton.

We've always purchased once we got on board from the bar, how do we get the sticker if

we order online?

The sticker will be put on the first time you purchase a soda from the bar. Be sure to take your confirmation email with you in case there is a problem because it wont show on any of your documents.

Questions:

You both do not have to but it. I get it every cruise. Being diabetic drink diet sodas. Wife dosn't drink soda. If husband thinks he will drink 3 or more a day it is worth it. But keep in mind the cans in the mini bar are not included in the package.

Questions:

Only 1 needs to buy.

You are correct. For soda purchase, it is individual. They will put a sticker on your S & S card for those who have purchased. For the alcohol purchase, everyone in the cabin must purchase it.

OMG, really? how many people need to reply with the same answer?