Princess Referral

RT10

So, my whole family is sailing this December on a Princess cruise. We are totally booked, and I registered them for the referral program after booking. I have basically two questions: CAN THEY USE THE ONBOARD CREDIT ON THEIR FIRST CRUISE?, and WHEN WILL THEY RECEIEVE THE CREDIT?. Thanks!

As long as they were signed up before the cruise was booked, you should be fine. We did it with our inlaws a few years ago- we were on the same cruise and both had the onboard credit on that sailing

dogdoc2002

So, my whole family is sailing this December on a Princess cruise. We are totally booked, and I registered them for the referral program after booking. I have basically two questions: CAN THEY USE THE ONBOARD CREDIT ON THEIR FIRST CRUISE?, and WHEN WILL THEY RECEIEVE THE CREDIT?. Thanks!

If they are referred after already having been booked, it does not qualify for this promotion. The promotion is aimed at people who have no prior relationship with Princess which means before having booked a Princewss cruise.

If you registered after booking I'm pretty sure you are out of luck.[/quote

Yes, I have my son and his family coming on our next cruise, because I did not say anything before I lost the money and so did my son. I knew better the next time when booking my cousins.

We have 2 friends that will be sailing with us on our Feb 2017 cruise.

Before they went to book with our TA I sent them the-refer-a friend e-mail (through the princess refer a friend link). They accepted the e-mail and offer.

After that they went and booked the cruise.

The credits did not show up in our planner so I mentioned it to out TA. She contacted Princess and got it straightened out. Now the credits (50 dollars total) show up in ours and their OBC in the planner.

Good call on bringing a copy that shows this “Just in case” I’ll print mine and have our friends print theirs as well.

Edited by tdeyette