PayPal question

disneykins

Not with NCL direct, your travel agent may accept it but unlikely given the percentage charge that PayPal load on them - unless you offer to pay that.

It's no difference then a credit card. Ask NCL . they have the correct information.

It's no difference then a credit card. Ask NCL . they have the correct information.

If you do more than about $5,000 a month in sales volume PayPal is much more expensive than a traditional merchant account for credit cards. Even with PayPal's volume incentives.

I would be very surprised if NCL offered PayPal as a form of payment.

NCL do not accept PayPal, that is correct information.

PayPal is 'much difference' than just normal credit card processing, by a good 2-3% depending on volume. We process credit cards at 0.4% but PayPal want 3.5%.

If you have a balance in your PayPal account, and you have a PayPal debit MasterCard, I would think you should be able to use that to access your PayPal balance using that debit card and that NCL should be able to process it just like a normal debit card.

PayPal used to have an option where you could generate a debit card number for one-time transactions, but I haven't seen that in quite a while.

Now, if you're talking about using PayPal to pay from a checking or savings account, then no, that's not possible.