Nachi Cocom All You Can Eat?

tc1177

Just a meal. Each person gets to pick an app, main and dessert. It wasn't tons of food but was very good and did fill us up. The Guac app is fantastic.

Drink wise. They didnt have Patron, which I usually like with my Corona, but they introduced me to Jimador, which I am a huge fan of now.

Question about the food choices, mainly the entrees. I thought I found a menu and it seemed to be more casual type foods; burgers, hotdogs, french fries etc.? Just wanted to be sure of what I was seeing. And the pictures looked great btw...But just wanting to know if those are the majority of the menu.

We have been twice and have also never had dessert! Each entree is served with chips and salsa so it really is plenty of food. We ate Mexican those days... fajitas and enchiladas - delicious!!!! And best guacamole I have ever eaten.

If you do see a picture of the menu online, just know that the prices are not for cruise ship day pass guests. The prices are for those who come in on Sundays and order off the menu.

Question about the food choices, mainly the entrees. I thought I found a menu and it seemed to be more casual type foods; burgers, hotdogs, french fries etc.? Just wanted to be sure of what I was seeing. And the pictures looked great btw...But just wanting to know if those are the majority of the menu.

Keep looking - I know I have enjoyed ribs (they are not putting Memphis out of business :rolleyes:), shrimp and fish dishes at Nachi.

I've only been once (but will be going back in December!), and our trip was definitely "all you can eat". I never even got to the entree - we must have eaten at least dozen servings of guacamole and ceviche between the four of us! Carlos just kept the servings (and drinks!) coming. :D

It is not all u can eat. It is a 3 or 4 course meal. Authentic mexican food. The coconut ice cream is amazing!!!

Going there in October ... since most don't make it to desert, I might order the coconut ice cream first .... maybe have my Pina Colada made with it?????

Edited by TX Catty Cruiser

When we went, they just asked if we wanted anything, and we ordered. Then we ordered something else. Then we ordered more of something else. There were six of us and we shared a few dishes, so not sure if they actually keep track, or if they just bring you what you want and if it seems like its in excess then they say you had your fill.

We never did reach that point and we had a LOT of food....and it was good!

Just wondering how the seaweed is this month? Last September , the seaweed was everywhere- we spent the day at Nachi but mostly stayed in pool area. We are headed there in a couple weeks and was curious .

About $55 each and you can make reservations and pay your deposit on their web site.

I have made reservations on line three times in the past but now cannot find a way to reserve on line. Clicking on the "reserve now" link doesn't work.:( Any suggestions?

I have made reservations on line three times in the past but now cannot find a way to reserve on line. Clicking on the "reserve now" link doesn't work.:( Any suggestions?

I just made a reservation for our February group today and it worked fine. Hope it works for you :)