Splish Splash Show - Oasis

Is it at a different time than the afternoon ice skating show time on the last day? We are trying to figure out what days/times to book everything and thought the 3 PM time for the ice show might be good but we would really like to see Splish Splash also.

I have an Oasis Western Caribbean Cruise Compass from April which has the Splish Splash show at 12:15 and 1:45 (30 minute show) on Day 5, the sea day between Falmouth (day 4) and Cozumel (day 6). I don't know if you can generalize from this but it is one data point.

I downloaded this Compass a month or so ago from someone who posted it on this board. I don't remember who posted it (thank you to who did!).

I am sailing August 27 on Oasis and have the same question as you. We sailed on her four years ago and really enjoyed ALL show, and this one was really fun. Given there are two showings, the show is 30 minutes and the ice show is 45 I think, you should be fine whatever the schedule.