Email from RCCL with new C&A number when I'm D+!?

I have just received an email from RCCL welcoming me to Crown & Anchor at Gold with my new number with 7 cruise points from my last cruise. Trouble is I'm Diamond Plus and have been cruising for years.

I'm assuming it's a computer glitch, before I ring, has anyone else had this appear in their Inbox?

Jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's annoying as were sailing with them on Monday and if I don't ring them and sort it, you can bet your life I'll end up with GOLD on my sea pass instead of D+ when I check in!

Nobody needs to see me when they take away my free drinks [emoji3][emoji35]

It's annoying as were sailing with them on Monday and if I don't ring them and sort it, you can bet your life I'll end up with GOLD on my sea pass instead of D+ when I check in!

You should be checked in already under you D+ C&A account. You want to call them to delete the new Gold account they created by mistake.

I have just received an email from RCCL welcoming me to Crown & Anchor at Gold with my new number with 7 cruise points from my last cruise. Trouble is I'm Diamond Plus and have been cruising for years.

I'm assuming it's a computer glitch, before I ring, has anyone else had this appear in their Inbox?

Jan

I would check to make sure they had the correct C&A number on your LAST cruise listed (even if you were D+ onboard). You might not have gotten credit with that cruise on your normal account, and they gave you a new number instead.

Yes Biker19, I am checked in as D+, and I was on my last cruise, but they still put those cruise points on the new number.

It's just by ringing them we have to use a premium number as it's not free in the UK, and it's their mistake.

Oh well guess I need to bite the bullet and ring.

Found an app that gave me a free number to ring! Love apps! Anyway all sorted. Apparently I had 2 profiles, one with an incorrect date of birth. Probably a TA fault.

They are going to merge the info, so fingers crossed when I board the Brilliance in Monday all will be well.

Found an app that gave me a free number to ring! Love apps! Anyway all sorted. Apparently I had 2 profiles, one with an incorrect date of birth. Probably a TA fault.

They are going to merge the info, so fingers crossed when I board the Brilliance in Monday all will be well.

Glad it worked out. Curious what app you were able to use.

Exact same thing happened to the wife a few years back. We discovered that one of her earlier cruises was not credited to the proper account because of a birthday typo...