Question for Recent Oasis Guests

You can always request egg crate padding to be added to the bed if you feel that it is too hard for your liking.

FYI... when we were on the Allure, we did find the beds to be rather hard.

Edited by StlGal

You can always request egg crate padding to be added to the bed if you feel that it is too hard for your liking.

Nope, sorry this has been explored on other similar threads. As of a recent decision there is no "egg crate" bed padding being offered or provided due to health reasons. Apparently they get rather "nasty".....

Agree with this. We sailed on Oasis in April and were told the beds were very hard. Didn't want to take a chance as my DH has back issues. Request the egg crate foam toppers (we had 2 on our bed) from your stateroom attendant. Or, better yet, e-mail the following RC Dept. and request the foam toppers in advance. They do run out of them on occasion.

specialneeds@rccl.com

Or, you can call Crown & Anchor if you are a member & request the toppers, which is what I did.

1-800-526-9723

Nope, sorry this has been explored on other similar threads. As of a recent decision there is no "egg crate" bed padding being offered or provided due to health reasons. Apparently they get rather "nasty".....

Didn't see this post when I answered above. I would still call C & A and see what the alternative is for extra bed padding.

We were in Oasis 7/2 in a Boardwalk Balcony and thought the beds were extremely comfy.It actually felt as if there was some sort of topper on the mattress even though we didn't ask for one. I told my husband I was taking the bed home!