Phone number for escalating an issue not being resolved?

Click on contact us on rci's website

I'm looking for something higher level than that. Not interested in talking to a call center employee who can't do anything to solve my problem.

I'm looking for something higher level than that. Not interested in talking to a call center employee who can't do anything to solve my problem.

There isn't a direct number. You'll have to call the main line and ask to speak to Resolutions. Give the first agent your reservation number and they'll get you over.

I also recommend that if you're a Crown and Anchor member that you call them and ask to speak to their Resolutions team; they are especially helpful.

Lastly, I'm sure your concern is legitimately frustrating, but please don't take out your anger on the call center employee. They're just trying to do their job.

If it's about sold out shows, you can easily book most whatever you want as soon as you board.

There isn't a direct number. You'll have to call the main line and ask to speak to Resolutions. Give the first agent your reservation number and they'll get you over.

I also recommend that if you're a Crown and Anchor member that you call them and ask to speak to their Resolutions team; they are especially helpful.

Lastly, I'm sure your concern is legitimately frustrating, but please don't take out youhr anger on the call center employee. They're just trying to do their job.

Thank you- I wouldn't have thought about C&A. I called and the person I spoke with was extremely helpful and is working to resolve my problem!

Thank you- I wouldn't have thought about C&A. I called and the person I spoke with was extremely helpful and is working to resolve my problem!

You're welcome! C&A is located in the Oregon office only, and they're the most helpful agents. I've never had a problem with them and when I've had a wrench thrown in my plans they always fix it.