Does Upsell dept only offer Haven?

Tammyd549

Wondering if I should bother calling upsell line for my Aug 14 cruise, I have no interest in upgrading to Haven and I wasn't sure if they offer other up sells to mini suites or spa balconies, for example.

Tia!

Call. What have you got to lose?

Wondering if I should bother calling upsell line for my Aug 14 cruise, I have no interest in upgrading to Haven and I wasn't sure if they offer other up sells to mini suites or spa balconies, for example.

Tia!

Yes they do. Some have reported that upgrades of this kind were more prevalent in the week leading up to cruise.

I know, you're right, just curious if anyone knew for sure. :)

The way the Haven is almost completely unbooked for some upcoming cruises- maybe you will get a Haven suite for a killah price anyway! Good luck with your upsell and have an awesome cruise!

The way the Haven is almost completely unbooked for some upcoming cruises- maybe you will get a Haven suite for a killah price anyway! Good luck with your upsell and have an awesome cruise!

Hmm, interesting. I was wondering why almost every other thread for a while there was "I got a Haven upsell!.

Sounds nice, but the "haven courtyard as child playground" reports put me off.

It seems to be almost sold out on our sailing , except for the spa cabins but I really don't want to spend much on an upsell so, even a killah deal won't really appeal to me.

And thanks, my cruise will be awesome, I can feel it :)

why do you think that is? i thought summer would be jam packed booked. and the prices i assumed reflected that. i was shocked how many spa rooms were free on the one upcoming cruise.