Live from the Dawn

BrBrCruise

Thank you for the info and hope you continue to have a great time.

There were a few stories on recent reviews of non-working toilets in cabins and public areas. Any word of that being an issue still?

Again thanks!

I saw two out of order toilets in the spa yesterday that had been previously working. None anywhere else. I'd guess I've seen about half a dozen public restrooms. Our stateroom toilet has been fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Spa picture, would love to see more :)

Although with just ladders to get in does not look like there will be a graceful way to get into the pool especially for us short 4'11 older girls :o

The spa is gorgeous. I'll grab some more pics tomorrow. The ladders are deceptively easy, but the steps in and out of the two hot tubs are awkward. I'm 5'9" and just sit down and swing my legs in :)

Not sure what category of cabin you're in, but I have yet to see a cabin other than the penthouse, since the refurb. I understand they have all new carpet, furnishings, TV and such. Can you take a couple of pics? Unless our course the penthouse is yours this week.

92e460fc1693adec4a2b971f18e75f64.jpg

Here's a panoramic shot. We're in an aft balcony :)

92e460fc1693adec4a2b971f18e75f64.jpg

Here's a panoramic shot. We're in an aft balcony :)

Thanks, I am really looking forward to seeing the new Spa, I have always liked that the Spa on the Dawn and Star have great aft views. :)

Cagney's dessert menu (eating here now)

31aab2803383233084d167bb4519aa17.jpg7e4d3f1c6c7f438c61803e5795095845.jpg

I am glad to see that they updated the menu within that last 4 weeks. There were items listed that were not available on the 6/24 cruise. Cagneys is awesome. I hope you are having a fantastic cruise.

Anyone have any requests? I don't know that I'll be able to post pics (I'm on mobile) but would be happy to take any and post when we get back.

Thank you for offering to do this.

Can you please find out what the spa looks like now? Is there a thermal suite with hot stone loungers? How much is the spa pass?

Just pulling out of dockyard...no one missed the boat. Will post MDR and specialty menus when we get back to Boston. Thanks for sailing with me :)

Thanks for taking the time out of your cruise to post! Love the pictures! Hope you are having a great cruise :cool:

Can you please find out what the spa looks like now? Is there a thermal suite with hot stone loungers? How much is the spa pass?

I don't have pictures, but the spa is lovely and yes, they did install the hit stone loungers. Spa passes are $119 if you buy them online before the cruise and $139 onboard, if they have any left.

I'm pretty sure there are pictures on some earlier reviews or roll calls.

I don't have pictures, but the spa is lovely and yes, they did install the hit stone loungers. Spa passes are $119 if you buy them online before the cruise and $139 onboard, if they have any left.

I'm pretty sure there are pictures on some earlier reviews or roll calls.

Thank you. That sounds wonderful!

Thank you for the great updates/pictures.

If you happen upon the menu for the Mexican restaurant, that would be excellent to see!

Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

b217958c5f51583eedec9c56375d33fe.jpgd5ff5e8a371c9082a6aded5fbef5d2dc.jpg

Here are a couple to start. I have the whole menu with prices but need to get all my photos onto my computer so I can organize.

Thanks for picture of Spa. We also always buy the spa pass. Can you tell me if they improved the ladder getting into the thermaltherapy tub? Also I have heard they put in the heated ceramic lounges ?? Where did they squeeze them in ?

Thanks,

Ann

This was my first time on the Dawn so I can only speak from this experience. He rubs were awkward to get into. I found t easier to sit on he edge and sort of slide in. My husband seemed to feel comfortable climbing onto the edge and stepping down. It was always so slippery, they don't seem to mop up the water that often.

Here are a couple to start. I have the whole menu with prices but need to get all my photos onto my computer so I can organize.

Thank you, no hurry, I have a few months :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Edited by HoopTroop

I loved the spa. Here are some pics. Pass was )119/pp when bought prior to sailing. There were several thermal loungers with a lovely aft view.

fed2791bf353c1e07fa06a5ad227cf57.jpg163088a4ac0061614f1fa95d17bf894d.jpgb6a1a05527da4d706aa029312dde6d22.jpg9a2abf5e0d548c6cdb72edceb7b07f5f.jpg468329da95a1a5db8a9c1faa0ead9ae7.jpg

Do you remember the hours this Mexican place was open? Do the open early or just for diner?

Thanks