New Itineraries?

drcarp4

If anyone could answer that they would be in line for a Nobel Peace Prize!! :D

NCL is a law onto itself when it comes to releasing itineraries and even more so for NEW itineraries.

Like the rest of us you will just have to keep looking or have an excellent PCC or TA who will keep you informed.

How far in advance do new itineraries get posted? For Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii etc.

I'm not sure that you will ever see new itineraries for those locales. There are a finite number of ports in SE AK where the ships call, they might substitute Sitka, or ISP for one of the four standards but that is about it. On one way AK cruises you either go to Seward or Whittier, there are no other choices.

In HI there are no other options available, as is the case in Bermuda, unless you do much longer cruises.

Thanks for the replies. I think I posted the wrong question or wasn't too clear. How far in advance does Norwegian post the new season's cruises?

You might like to read post #2.

There is already ONE for May 2019 (Hawai'i), One for May 2018 (Hawai'i) and 26 for May 2017. NCL, like God, works in wondrous ways ........

Edited by casofilia
added Hawai'i

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully, the 2018 itineraries will be released for Alaska early on. My experience is that posters will usually give a "heads up" on a thread like this the day of release. I am posting here to hopefully get that notification when it happens in case my TA or myself miss it.

I will be looking for a Glacier Bay cruise in July or August 2018. It appears to me that NCL, Princess and HAL are my choices on that one.:cool: Price will be my biggest factor after GB and experience also tells me that prices are often the best on the day of release.:)

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl