Changes to UBP?

CaliMom05

I've never posted in this forum before (but read the posts regularly) but I need help because I am really confused. I just upgraded my Pearl cruise to a 2-bedroom suite and received the following info on my revised amenity sheet:

A Complimentary Ultimate Beverage Package for the 1st& 2nd passengers in the cabin from Norwegian Cruise Line. (***Guests 1 and 2 in the cabin must be 21 years of age or older on day of embarkation, per NCL, to be eligible for this benefit. Guests not meeting this requirement will receive a fountain beverage package ) Ultimate Beverage package includes unlimited draft beer, bottled beer, variety of spirits and cocktails, glasses of wines that are $10.00 or less and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay. Does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine. Also a 20% discount to all bottles of wine purchased on board. Spring Break Policy applies to beverage package. (Visit NCL.com for details). Does not include wine by the glass over $10, bottled beer over $5.50, (non-alcoholic beer) draft beer over $5.95, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza Coffee beverages or energy drinks. Not combinable with group rates.

I emailed my TA to confirm the change and haven't heard back yet, but NCL's website still has the UBP covering the cost per drink of up to $15.00. Anyone know anything about this???

Thanks for the info...I really appreciate it! I've been relying on this forum for helpful info and you guys are the best. This is the first time I used this TA so they need to step it up if I'm going to use them again!

Thanks for the info...I really appreciate it! I've been relying on this forum for helpful info and you guys are the best. This is the first time I used this TA so they need to step it up if I'm going to use them again!

I agree that this site is one of the best for getting accurate info and actually many TA's frequent this site as well and their clients really benefit.

Glad you were able to get it clarified. :)