load gift card at kiosk?

jdemps

We only had problem once loading gift cards. Sailing during hurricane Steven last October. The internet connection was down. We went to guest Services. They marked our account and told us to return the next day. We returned the next day and were loaded with no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a gift card that I intend to use to fund my sail and sign account.

I can't load that while checking in or by calling carnival, right?

Can I load them using the kiosk or do we need to stand in the line at guest services when we board?

What else should I know about using a gift card in this way?

We will be on the imagination DEC 1 if that matters.

Thanks!

In spite of lots of discussion here, I can say I've never been able to apply a gift card balance to my Sail and Sign account at a kiosk (over multiple cruises). It simply doesn't work. Take your gift cards to Guest Services to be applied.

In spite of lots of discussion here, I can say I've never been able to apply a gift card balance to my Sail and Sign account at a kiosk (over multiple cruises). It simply doesn't work. Take your gift cards to Guest Services to be applied.

Just got off the Splendor on Saturday and added 3 gift cards at the kiosk with no problems. This is my 4th cruise doing this. I think you just might have bad luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

We loaded gift cards at the kiosk for three cabins (2 cards each). They wouldn't swipe, so we had to manually enter the numbers. We couldn't get the keypad to work, but noticed a small icon beneath the field where you key in the numbers.

When I clicked on that, it brought up a different keyboard, similar to the secure keyboard I can open with my antivirus program for secure transaction through the software. We were able to enter the card number and print a receipt with no problems.

I see this thread from a year ago has been revived.

FTR, I don't think I even tried last fall when I was on Splendor again.

I'll be on Ecstasy in a few weeks. As someone who can use the short line at the Service desk, I'll probably just go there. If I happen across a kiosk when no one is waiting, I may give a swipe a try, just to see if my bad luck continues. ;)