Oasis Coastal Kitchen Guests

We are in an Owners Suite on the Oasis with my 2 children and their 2 children. They are in balcony sate rooms. I have received conflicting answers from RCCL to all my questions. Most of the employees say the minors will receive a band so they'll have all of our privileges, but the adults will not have any privilege, is this true? Also the forum gives different answers about guests in CK. Can our adult children join us in the CK? Is there a fee for our guests? We are all linked to the same MDR table. My husband and I paid for all the rooms, so I think that also links the families together.

Any answers concerning guests of sky class is needed and important to us. This will be a celebration for my husband and my 50th wedding anniversary. I'd like to be ale to enjoy the benefits of the Sky class, but more importantly I want to be spending time with my family.

We booked this cruise two years ago, before we had any knowledge there was any benefits to a suite. We reserved a suite because we needed a large room for all of to have a place to gather and spend family time together.

Guests are allowed in CK for dinner only, and may not be allowed every night. Speak to the CK host/hostess for guidelines. No charge for guests.

Other than CK dinner, only guests booked in the suite will get suite perks.

Edited by clarea

Are the kids booked in your room or with their parents? If it is just you and gramps in the OS, no one else will have your Sky privileges. You might be able to bring guests to CK as space permits, 4 guests might be pushing it. Once or twice could work, maybe more if you are willing to take an unpopular time. How old are the kids?

Maybe you could have a dinner in you suite some night.

Edited by John&LaLa