8/1 - anthem - new sale? Hope it's good

I think as the demographic of those who use travel agents starts to die off, they will disappear entirely. I don't know many young people who use travel agents anymore.

Like as is the current trend, big online TA's will soldier on - and young folks will use them.

Like as is the current trend, big online TA's will soldier on - and young folks will use them.

I was referring to real travel agents, the ones with the brick and mortar offices where you go in and they work out all your travel details for you, tell you if you need vaccinations or visas etc. An online travel agency is just another way to research your own stuff and book online, which isn't the same thing I was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will correct my "story". I really meant to just check out the 'new' prices on Anthem. Most categories have a resident rate, except the category we booked (D6). I'm calling my TA to try and get some solid info. I did not mean to mislead you with a 'story'. Sorry :-(

Edited by UandMe4Ever

I will correct my "story". I really meant to just check out the 'new' prices on Anthem. Most categories have a resident rate, except the category we booked (D6). I'm calling my TA to try and get some solid info. I did not mean to mislead you with a 'story'. Sorry :-(

no resident rate for the cruise I have

I don't really understand what you're saying, I must have missed a thread somewhere and I'll have to re-read it. Are you just suggesting that we go online to see the new prices today? And were referring to Royal Caribbean's fake sales as a story? I wasn't quoting you to correct you, I thought you were telling us to check out a story (like a news article or something) but forgot to give us the link. Your post just didn't make sense to me that's all, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ColoradoGurl