Sunshine pictures

nbsjcruiser

The Carnival Sunshine was in our home port of Saint John NB yesterday. The day could not have been any better. Warm and sunny all day so we were able to get down to the port and get pictures during the day and as she was leaving port. Thought you guys might like to see how she looked.

28400158690_5491692516_b.jpg

28578588942_f9b3294985_b.jpg

28400164720_e8b6921679_b.jpg

28400167500_e26bbe445f_b.jpg

28684337425_155f7e2ecb_b.jpg

I agree with Beacha, Carnival should pay you for these photos. The clarity is fantastic, the angel that you caught the ship in the photo was great. Even the beautiful sky cooperated to make such a post card like photo. Thank you for taking the time to post the photos for us.

Wow...thanks! We leave in ONE MONTH and we'll be up to visit with you.

Not to hijack your thread (well, who are we kidding here, yes I am) ... DH is planning to go exploring in his mobility scooter at this port. Do you see any issues with that?

Wow...thanks! We leave in ONE MONTH and we'll be up to visit with you.

Not to hijack your thread (well, who are we kidding here, yes I am) ... DH is planning to go exploring in his mobility scooter at this port. Do you see any issues with that?

Nope - should be no issues. He can get off the ship and drive that just about anywhere. In fact there's a nice walkway from the ship all around the harbour which would be a nice walk/drive on a nice day. Its where I took these pictures.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Nope - should be no issues. He can get off the ship and drive that just about anywhere. In fact there's a nice walkway from the ship all around the harbour which would be a nice walk/drive on a nice day. Its where I took these pictures.

Thanks. That was our plan for that port (the only one we have without an excursion). It's good to know that I chose well :) Can't wait to see your hometown!

I agree with Beacha, Carnival should pay you for these photos. The clarity is fantastic, the angel that you caught the ship in the photo was great. Even the beautiful sky cooperated to make such a post card like photo. Thank you for taking the time to post the photos for us.

Thanks. The sky was perfect for pictures. When you get fluffy clouds with lots of blue sky, its the perfect sky for a picture. I know lots of people like a blue cloudless sky but I use a Hoya Polarizing filter for outdoor shots and it deepens the blues and greens while taking out reflections - its like putting sunglasses on your camera. So a fully blue sky can cause some unwanted effects but a few white puffy clouds here and there are just what you want.

Thanks. The sky was perfect for pictures. When you get fluffy clouds with lots of blue sky, its the perfect sky for a picture. I know lots of people like a blue cloudless sky but I use a Hoya Polarizing filter for outdoor shots and it deepens the blues and greens while taking out reflections - its like putting sunglasses on your camera. So a fully blue sky can cause some unwanted effects but a few white puffy clouds here and there are just what you want.

Great photos!

Yup, nothing like a Polarizing filter to darken skies and tame certain reflections, and that reminds me, I can't find mine! :(

If you have an SLR camera, it is a must have.

Hoya_39mm_Polarizing_Filter.JPG