Splendida Drink Package question

Ti2m

Great! I will have to see how far the nearest bar is to our cabin (13029). It might not be worth the trek. :D

Up 1 deck into the pool deck. There's a bar in the covered pool area but how convenient will depend on the opening hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just contacted MSC regarding the 12 drink voucher package on the website for my sailing Rome to Rome on December 12, 2016. They said there is also an 18 voucher drink package for 84.00 includes beer, mixed drink, soda, coffee etc. I told her it is not on the website. She said they are updating the Mediterranean sailings but that in the meantime I could just go to MSC forms and request it using my credit card. I just ordered 2 packages for me and my daughter. I am going to call them later to make sure this went through.

Also she said we should be getting our tickets in the mail shortly. Is that true? and if they get our voucher information it should be on our tickets. Hope this is true.

thanks for all your help.

I just contacted MSC regarding the 12 drink voucher package on the website for my sailing Rome to Rome on December 12, 2016. They said there is also an 18 voucher drink package for 84.00 includes beer, mixed drink, soda, coffee etc. I told her it is not on the website. She said they are updating the Mediterranean sailings but that in the meantime I could just go to MSC forms and request it using my credit card. I just ordered 2 packages for me and my daughter. I am going to call them later to make sure this went through.

Also she said we should be getting our tickets in the mail shortly. Is that true? and if they get our voucher information it should be on our tickets. Hope this is true.

thanks for all your help.

this is great information!

Where do you find the form to order this?

Thanks

Lois

Hi Electro

I just called and they did it on the phone for me with my credit card. It's called the Allegrissimo escape pass (18 drinks for $84.00).

I requested a confirmation but she said my travel agent needed to request that so I also sent my travel agent an email.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Electro

I just called and they did it on the phone for me with my credit card. It's called the Allegrissimo escape pass (18 drinks for $84.00).

I requested a confirmation but she said my travel agent needed to request that so I also sent my travel agent an email.

Thanks

Thanks for this info Sandi. I had to search the forums to find this but I thought I read it earlier for Splendida. Will call them next month to add this. Our trip is in mid January. Maybe the website will be updated by then. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering the Allegrissimo package, but as my wife does bot drink alchohol, I was going to get her the Soft Drinks option, but that is only available for children.

This is or first time with MSC, but on previous Italian ships, we were charged 5.80 euros for a Lime and Soda, if I got her the same package as myself, would she be able to get this drink, bearing in mind the Soda may be in a Can or a Bottle ?

regards

James

Hi James, yes she can have this drink without a problem, all cans of soft drink are included, with the exception of Red Bull.

They have pepsi, diet pepsi, pepsi max, 7up, bitter lemon, tonic water, soda water, orangeade etc

She'll also be able to have teas and coffees, hot chocolate, bottles of water etc