Liberty

Rebeccar8612

Has anyone been on Liberty and either Freedom or Triumph? We have taken a cruise on both Freedom and Triumph and am curious how Liberty compares to either of these two ships. I've thoroughly enjoyed both cruises so far so I figure if we cruise Liberty I'll enjoy her as well. This would also be or first time in an inside cabin. I figure an inside cabin is better than no cabin at all, which is what we figured would be the case this fall lol any observations are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!

Has anyone been on Liberty and either Freedom or Triumph? We have taken a cruise on both Freedom and Triumph and am curious how Liberty compares to either of these two ships. I've thoroughly enjoyed both cruises so far so I figure if we cruise Liberty I'll enjoy her as well. This would also be or first time in an inside cabin. I figure an inside cabin is better than no cabin at all, which is what we figured would be the case this fall lol any observations are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!

I've been on the Liberty once and the Triumph twice, though not in a true inside (I had 1A portholes all three times). They layouts of both ships are similar, but I thought the Liberty was slightly nicer. The Liberty does have the steakhouse that the Triumph lacks, but you probably already knew that.

Overall I think you'll like the Liberty just fine.

The Liberty is one of our favorite ships. We have sailed on her three times. It is easy to navigate and the décor is not to crazy. I have never minded an inside cabin, like you said its better than no cabin, but my DW has to have a balcony.

I have been on all three of them, though some a few years back. As already said, the Liberty and Freedom are the same layout and size, but I favor the décor on Liberty. The Freedom is fine too, just differs in décor. I was on Triumph way back in 2004. Liked the ship a lot, and it is the same layout as Victory. These ships are slightly smaller in size to Freedom and Liberty, but very close to the layout of them. I have done inside, cabin on Triumph, and had no problem, actually liked it. The others I have either had a window or a port hole. My favorite of all three is Liberty, just because of décor and good memories, but loved my cruises on the Triumph and Liberty also. Since you liked the other too, I think you should like Liberty a lot too.

Edited by SMSACE6

Thanks for all the replies!! I love the Freedom, probably because she was my first cruise. Triumph was great too. Our first we had an ocean view and on triumph we had a balcony. I loved having the balcony!! We had been planning a cruise this fall on the Breeze but situations arose and we didn't think a cruise was in our cards until spring. Then yesterday I came across a shorter cruise on Liberty for a great deal for inside!! I do prefer the 7 day but I'll take any cruise! Two under my belt in under a year and I am hooked!! This is after 20 years with no vacation! I thank all of you on cc that help keep me occupied between cruises by reading and learning more and more! Thanks again!!