NCL Escape CONCIERGE

Hello Everyone.

Called last week and got an upsell to an H5. Now I would like to contact either butter service or the concierge desk to inquire about getting the mini fridge emptied, seeing if the bed can be converted into two, and a couple of more things. Can someone help me with a email address or a number?. Thanks

Hello Everyone.

Called last week and got an upsell to an H5. Now I would like to contact either butter service or the concierge desk to inquire about getting the mini fridge emptied, seeing if the bed can be converted into two, and a couple of more things. Can someone help me with a email address or a number?. Thanks

Better to wait until you are on board and ask your butler to empty the mini bar.

The bed can not be separated.

Chainsaw.

:eek: :D

Better to wait until you are on board and ask your butler to empty the mini bar.
In both cases, our mini bars were already emptied when we entered our suite. The butler handles anything related to food and beverage for you. The concierge will handle dining and show reservations and embark/debark.

On our past cruise, the butler kept the bar fridge stocked as well as the fridge in each room. He also brought pitchers of water on a daily basis and restocked the bottled water when needed.

Edited by cml4958

Has Virginia gone to the Escape yet? All of our pre-boarding requests were done on Getaway in June and Virginia was the best and had amazing customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last I heard, Virginia was on GA and then heading to Sky. Adrian will be back on Escape mid-September.

Tracy

Has Virginia gone to the Escape yet? All of our pre-boarding requests were done on Getaway in June and Virginia was the best and had amazing customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, Virginia was our Concierge for our July 23-31 sailing on Escape. She was outstanding!!