A few questions..(:

xbriannao

Hello!

Thank you in advance for reading and your responses!

My fiancé and I are getting married August 13th and going on our honeymoon cruise. We will be sailing Carnival Fantasy to Nassau and Half Moon Cay from Florida. I have three questions that I've been looking for answers to.

1. We chose anytime dining. With that, do we still have table mates? How does this form of dining usually work? Can we request a table for two? Any info would help.(:

2. With our ports, is the ships time going to differ from our phone time? We are leaving from Florida and going to Nassau and Half Moon Cay (as stated above), so isn't that all in the same time zone? Or will it be different?

3. If we prepay our gratuities, and we purchase a beverage card, are there any more fees for our drinks? We only bought the soda/pop package and do not plan on drinking alcohol much (and if we do we understand there will be a price for the drink plus a tip) but when we get our Coke is there an added fee for the tip? I keep reading it's an extra ___% per drink but I wanted to ask.

Thank you again and if you have helpful hints or tips for honeymoon cruises or anything, please let us know!(:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello!

Thank you in advance for reading and your responses!

My fiancé and I are getting married August 13th and going on our honeymoon cruise. We will be sailing Carnival Fantasy to Nassau and Half Moon Cay from Florida. I have three questions that I've been looking for answers to.

1. We chose anytime dining. With that, do we still have table mates? How does this form of dining usually work? Can we request a table for two? Any info would help.(:

2. With our ports, is the ships time going to differ from our phone time? We are leaving from Florida and going to Nassau and Half Moon Cay (as stated above), so isn't that all in the same time zone? Or will it be different?

3. If we prepay our gratuities, and we purchase a beverage card, are there any more fees for our drinks? We only bought the soda/pop package and do not plan on drinking alcohol much (and if we do we understand there will be a price for the drink plus a tip) but when we get our Coke is there an added fee for the tip? I keep reading it's an extra ___% per drink but I wanted to ask.

Thank you again and if you have helpful hints or tips for honeymoon cruises or anything, please let us know!(:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With My time, you can ask for a table just for two or to share, and you don't need to do the same each night.

Time changes are up to the captain, but don't rely on your phone for the time on the islands,

If you have got a drinks package there should be no extra added, but many tip per drink extra, it is up to you if you choose to or not.

Anytime dining is just like a restaurant. They seat YOUR PARTY...no need to share a table.

HMC...time doesn't matter...it's simply an extension of the ship!

Bring a watch...never rely on your phone for the correct time when cruising! Whatever time the ship's clocks say, is the time you need to set your WATCH to!

When you buy a package, the tip is added to the cost of the package. If you don't have a package, the tip is added to the cost of the drink. There is no need to tip more than the 18% they add automatically.

I thought I read in one of the threads that they charge tax on each drink WHEN at US port. (Example.. Embankment day)

Some ports have a city tax so that is what is charged, about 6% which is less than $1.00 on most drinks.

If you are going to use your phone for the time,,,, take your phone off of auto time zone change and put it in manual.

The only time you need to be aware of is what time the ship is going by. Don't care if it's 2:30 in the morning where you're at. If the ship time is 6PM,,, it's 6PM.

Number 1 reason why people miss the ship