emerald princess feb 1 2017

ctinkle

cant find roll call for this sailing. Is this a charter? Someone started a roll call for feb 7 but there is no sailing on that date. ???

You can wait until someone starts one OR you can be FIRST. :D

All the sailing dates aren't listed. Someone has to start the roll call. I can't remember how to do it. I've done it a couple of times and have to search around every time. Someone will chime in with the directions.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

The Emerald Princess is sailing a 12 day Aust/NZ on Feb 1, 2017 and then an 11 day Aust/NZ on Feb 13. There is no Feb 7th sailing date, and checking that posting there is no activity in it. I don't see any roll call for the Feb 1st sailing, so I guess you will have to start your own.

Edited by sknight

You can wait until someone starts one OR you can be FIRST. :D

All the sailing dates aren't listed. Someone has to start the roll call. I can't remember how to do it. I've done it a couple of times and have to search around every time. Someone will chime in with the directions.

Basically, you just start a thread in the appropriate roll call forum with the correct date in the subject and presto -- roll call created.