How far in advance can I reserve shows and activities?

wtang

I am booked on Anthem for August 2017. How far in advance can I start making reservations for shows, onboard activities, etc? I just logged into the RCL website and it looks like I can't make reservations yet. I'm just wondering how far in advance of the cruise date will RCL start allowing reservations.

Nothing set, on our cruise at the end of this month iFly opened up in March, so about 150 days out, entertainment opened up 44 days out, and North Star opened up yesterday, 19 days out. Other people have had everything opened up 3-6 months out. Unfortunately seems like there's no real rhyme or reason, just have to regularly keep an eye out.

I recall on our Anthem cruise last year that entertainment and dining didn't open at the same time which made planning difficult.

Fairly sure entertainment was about 3 months out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the insight and info. I guess I'll just continue to check the RCL website periodically and expect the reservation system to start opening up about 5-6 months out. Thanks.

Our first RC cruise will be in March on FOS. Do we have to reserve seats for the night shows in advance? We've done 4 Disney cruises, so this is new for us. We have the 5:30 dinner set every night. What else do I have to book other than excursions?

Our first RC cruise will be in March on FOS. Do we have to reserve seats for the night shows in advance? We've done 4 Disney cruises, so this is new for us. We have the 5:30 dinner set every night. What else do I have to book other than excursions?

On Freedom you cannot reserve shows in advance.