Glory drydock 2017

ttonnka3

I don't know. Hopefully not Serenity or the aft adults only pool. I have no idea where they are going to put it. Lido is already busy enough with the pool/hot tubs, Blue Iguana Cantina and Bar, Red Frog Rum Bar, and Guy's Burgers. It's my fear that they will have to take away some of the adult areas to accomplish this. I hope I am wrong.

I guess they could take some of the loungers out of the tiered levels of lido and have the slides more to the sides, but not sure how that would work. If that's the case, then it will be even harder to find a place to lay in the sun on sea days. We shall see how they are going to accomplish this.

My fear is that it will be serenity. I don't think it will be aft pool.

New here and have JUST booked my 2nd cruise today! Really excited about it.

Last cruise being back in 2002.

4 of us(3 adults, 1 child) on the Carnival Glory March 25th. 7day Western Caribbean.

(after most all spring breakers have headed back to school)

Deck 8, forward ship.

Interested in her dry dock updates early March as well.

If nothings made official, I'll post on here once I return.

Was torn between Glory and Splendor (same ports, 1 week earlier)

Cheers!

Firemanbobswife, thanks for the input. We will be on there for the first time (6 have never cruised that I know of) the 18th of March, so will look forward to the ship. :)

Have fun! I'll be on Vista the 19th. I'll wave to you guys if I'm down there when you pull out. If not, we'll see you on the 25th!

Very excited to hear about the waterworks!! That's awesome! Our family was going to sail on an RCCL ship for the "activities - rock climbing, surf riders, rinks, etc" but had to change due to dates and itineraries. So we are booked on the Glory (which I watch sail out right before us last Saturday when I was on the Vista). The kids in the group will be very excited about a waterworks area. I think they will probably put it toward the front, but haven't seen the deck plans since hearing the news.