Concierges email

We are inside 3 weeks to our cruise on adventure of the seas in a GS... we are curious when we should hear from the concierges. Do they email or call before the cruise?

Depends on the Concierge, you may or may not hear from them before the cruise. You can reach out to them at [noparse]AD_Concierge@rccl.com.[/noparse]

Depends on the Concierge, you may or may not hear from them before the cruise. You can reach out to them at [noparse]AD_Concierge@rccl.com.[/noparse]

Never been a GS or above that we did not hear at least a few days prior!! Never did they wait to contact us when we got on board.

What do concierges do on board? We are looking at a GS on Allure next April. Do they do restaurant and show bookings or should we book these before we board? Thanks for any help as we've never used this service before or been on Allure before and would like to know what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by davwen81

What do concierges do on board? We are looking at a GS on Allure next April. Do they do restaurant and show bookings or should we book these before we board? Thanks for any help as we've never used this service before or been on Allure before and would like to know what to expect.

Specialty restaurants, excursions, spa appointments, cabanas, and anything else that Guest Services would do for you.

Edited by clarea

Is this a new welcome service? We sailed 2 times in Grand Suite on Jewel and did not receive an email either time prior to sailing. No big deal as service on board was great and we had an awesome cruise both times.

Grace

• 2 weeks later...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When we were on Allure, we were sent an email by the Concierge 7 days prior to our sail date and only asked the Concierge to make reservations for Coastal Kitchen since you can not pre book CK on Allure. I pre booked all our show reservations, to ensure we had the times we wanted. The Comedy Club has very limited seating, I highly recommend pre booking that show.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Is this a new welcome service? We sailed 2 times in Grand Suite on Jewel and did not receive an email either time prior to sailing. No big deal as service on board was great and we had an awesome cruise both times.

Grace

When did you sail?? Regular concierge might have been on vacation, but Diego has always emailed us a week prior when we have been in GS or OS.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When did you sail?? Regular concierge might have been on vacation, but Diego has always emailed us a week prior when we have been in GS or OS.

We had Diego in August 2013 and he did not email us prior to our sailing. He was great once we were onboard though. Did they start emailing after that time? We have received emails from 2 other concierges since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had Diego in August 2013 and he did not email us prior to our sailing. He was great once we were onboard though. Did they start emailing after that time? We have received emails from 2 other concierges since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what date they started. We did a GS on Mariner in 2013 as well and no email so may be new in last few years.