Spa balcony vs spa pass

nware411

I have been considered upgrading to a spa balcony from a normal balcony because I know my wife is interested. However, would there be much of a difference between the two? I know the passes are limited.

I have been considered upgrading to a spa balcony from a normal balcony because I know my wife is interested. However, would there be much of a difference between the two? I know the passes are limited.

The Spa Room would guarantee your spot, if you are worried about missing out on a pass onboard. But doubt you would if you were to get one on embarkation day.

The only differences from a spa room and normal balcony are:

-Spa room comes with slippers and different robe, and different carnival beach towel

-Spa room has slightly different decor and colors

-Spa room has different toiletries, shampoo etc.. that are "spa like"

I think that is it. I have booked an 8p on my past two cruises and my 1 current future booking, for Spa pass mainly. I also like the higher floor, being close to spa and above lido, close to serenity and like the front of the ship etc...

We go back and forth on this too but Lido deck for us always wins out! I use the spa but DH does not. Also, we love Lido because it's close to get a drink or food to bring back to our balcony. I get a pass as soon as we board so it works perfect for us!

We had a spa room once and while I loved the amenities I don't think we'd book a room again purely based on location. Being forward and on a high deck meant a lot of movement and on a particularly rough day at sea my husband was incapacitated. We'll stick with lower decks/mid-ship from here on out and get a pass if I'm so inclined.