Reaching Platinum Level while on the ship

curlstravel

Carnival does give you all the benefits of platinum while on the cruise so unlike NCL. We experienced this in 2013, so don't know if the rules are still the same. You can call to find out, or if your boarding pass are available it will say priority as stated by coevan.

We were short 1 day for Gold with NCL and didn't get any benefit for that category on our trip last week.

Enjoy - it will be great!!

Best,

On our cruise last April we turned gold on the 7th day of the cruise. We were issued gold S&S cards at embarkation and had all of the (1) gold benefits.

You will be platinum from day one.

Congratulations!

Edited by Papa_Bear_

I turn diamond on The TA on the Vista but when I look at my boarding pass in my documents it still says Platinum. Should I call Carnival and ask them about this or will it change after I complete the last Med before that cruise?

Pat

I turn diamond on The TA on the Vista but when I look at my boarding pass in my documents it still says Platinum. Should I call Carnival and ask them about this or will it change after I complete the last Med before that cruise?

Pat

It will probably change once you complete that cruise. Once you've completed the Med cruise, i'd check again.