Nexus ?

MommaMia2

Applied for Nexus 7-8 weeks ago. The GOES site says will be processed in 4-6 weeks. The status is 'pending review', which is what has been since the first full working day after submission. I can't find any contact information on the site. Any suggestions or insight?

Greatly appreciated.

Heather

Here's the phone numbers for the Canadian processing centres:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html#info-reg

When we applied for ours back in February it took close to 12 weeks before we got the official letter that we had been approved. Once you receive that, you can go ahead and make an appointment for your interview. We had to wait another month or so for that. It's all worth it though.:)

Applied for Nexus 7-8 weeks ago. The GOES site says will be processed in 4-6 weeks. The status is 'pending review', which is what has been since the first full working day after submission. I can't find any contact information on the site. Any suggestions or insight?

Greatly appreciated.

Heather

Curious...did you apply on line or by mail?

We applied by mail and after 11 or 12 weeks we called and were to,d that we were approved 6 weeks earlier and that they were having issues with the mailing out of the approvals.

They gave I

Us all the information we required over the phone in order to set up our interviews.

If you applied online clear your browser cache and log back in. I have no idea if this is the reason but I wonder if it is "stuck". DH and DS applied Easter weekend and we had approval in 2 weeks - another month for the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
Did you approve or is it still "pending review "

We been waiting about 6 weeks now

It took about 9 weeks at "pending review" then received notification that we could book our interview. Our interview is scheduled for the last week of October :)