Position of beds in anthem balconies

vaka08

Right next to room 12294 with a triangle. Seems the system works. :)

My daughter was in 12294, bed was by the bathroom. My parents were in 12292 bed by balcony. Son was in 12296, bed by balcony. I was in 12300 bed by balcony

Does deck 10 just not fit into this algorithm? We're in 10286, there are no regular rooms with sofa beds (triangles) in the section of balcony rooms where ours is. Any idea, anyone? Just curious.

10286 is a tough one. I would guess it's Bed by the balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's my wish, so since I'll be happy either way I'm gonna go with that ;) I'll let you know in Nov. :)

We were on Anthem in July and our sofa was by the balcony. I think the other arrangement works better. Glad you will happy with either. We still had a great time. Enjoy and let me know

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does deck 10 just not fit into this algorithm? We're in 10286, there are no regular rooms with sofa beds (triangles) in the section of balcony rooms where ours is. Any idea, anyone? Just curious.

Then use the connecting cabins algorithm.

Since that cabin is a right side, when looking at it from corridor, connecting cabin its bed will be by bathroom. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

This is very helpful. We have a D1 cabin on deck 10 and it has the triangle for the room. Odds are we will have the sofa by the balcony. I don't mind having the sofa by the balcony. All the cabins we've ever been in has had the sofa by the balcony. I'll report back after the cruise on what our cabin configuration is.

I think it finally sunk in. Any cabin with the ^ (That's supposed to be a triangle) has a sofa bed. Other cabins have a sofa but without a bed built in. All cabins with a sofa bed have the main bed by the closet and the sofa bed by the balcony. All cabins connecting to those have the sofa at the closet and the bed by the balcony. Not all cabins that have a sofa by balcony have a bed in the sofa but to locate them simply find a balcony room with a ^ then move every other cabin for sofa by the balcony. For cabins with the bed by the balcony move one cabin either direction then every other cabin after is that configuration. Do I have that right?

We normally prefer our bed beside the balcony. However, on our Anthem cruise to the NE States and Canada the bed was next to the bathroom. It was great because of the configuration of the cabin. It was like having his/her spaces to hang our clothes. The bed divide the two areas.

• 2 weeks later...

What about the last two balcony cabins aft on deck 9, 9718 starboard and 9318 port? Where are the bed placements? I'm thinking 9718 should be bed by the balcony, but it also could not be coupled with another cabin at all. Next to OL in the aft starboard deck 9

Edited by mermaidofmanhattan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This thread is very informative and a good database for future cruisers.

Does anybody know the layout of cabin 8660 on the Anthem? It has the triangle so my guess would be sofabed near the balcony but I'm sure somebody here can help me be more sure.

Thank you!