Position of beds in anthem balconies

vaka08

42 minutes ago, wee-haggis said:

OK...thanks.    I did a bit of checking around (3 different brokers including Royal Caribbeans own website) and I found the following. When I put in my request search for 2 passengers, it will never show me a Triangle cabin or a double arrow(right side) cabin on any level. Its almost as if they now block someone like me (with 2 passengers) obtaining a balcony cabin with the sofa by the balcony. Are there other cabins that are not Triangle or Double Arrow that have the sofa by the balcony ?

There are balconies on all the decks that have balconies that will have the sofa by the balcony and is a cabin for two passengers.  You just start at a connecting pair and count in twos from there.  Let me use cabin numbers to see if you understand what I am trying to say.  9202 and 9200 are a connecting pair, 9202 on left of pair has bed by balcony and 9200 has bed by bathroom.  9198 and 9196 are next two cabins.  9198 on left of pair has bed by balcony and 9196 will have bed by bathroom.  You then keep moving in pairs until you get to the cabin you are trying to figure out.  

When you do a booking, you will only be shown cabins for your party of two until they decide to release the cabins that sleep more to all bookings.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know what the bed placement is in cabins 9626 and 9628 on Anthem of the Seas?  I need to rent a scooter so need the cabin that has the bed near the balcony.  There are no more accessible cabins available for the Dec 1 sailing.  Thank you in advance for the help.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've found it a help to look at the deckplans on cruisedeckplans.com as many cabins have a little image, sometimes a video, beside them. If you find a cabin near your's that has had a pic added, you can work out by counting alternately, ie bed by balcony, bed by bathroom, etc. I've chosen our Ovation deck 11 cabin (11658) using that method, now I wait 3 more weeks to find out if I was correct!

Edited by sofmall