Jewel of the Seas-help with excursions please.

DH and I are booked on the Jewel of the Seas on the March 26 sailing out of San Juan. Our ports are , St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Barbados. St Thomas we have been to several times and will more than likely just walk around and shop. Have been to St. Kitts several times also and we will be doing the beach scene. any suggestions for a good beach in St. Kitts and book through ship or on our own? The other ports are up for grabs as far as excursions. Anyone have suggestions for Antigua , St. Lucia and Barbados? This is our first time for these islands.

Will consider doing excursions through Royal and an independent company. Thank you for your help.

We spent a week in Barbados a few years back and did a snorkeling trip on Sail Calabaza one day. We are doing the 11/27 cruise and I signed up with them again. They limit to 12 people so you never feel crowded as I saw on many other boats.

For other trips that might be available, we did animal flower cave on the north shore as well as the Wildlife Preserve where I got in a fight with a monkey who stole part of our lunch. In my defense, I told my daughter not so set all the food out. Everyone got a good laugh as I was trying to get it back from him.

If you are looking for an excursion, we had a great time on Joys Adventure in St. Lucia (private). We did RCIs catamaran with Lobster lunch in Antigua and enjoyed it. Here are some highlights of our cruise...we had St. Croix instead of St. Thomas and St. Maarten instead of St. Kitts. Enjoy...