Breakfast on the Breakaway

Hoosier1439

Question, I hope hasn't already been asked and I just don't know where to find it. On two previous Norwegian cruises, my wife and I would go to an open deck at the rear of the ship and they would have a "temporary" buffet set up with made to order omelets. It was never crowded like the buffet can be. Just got a fresh omelet and sat outdoors and had a quiet breakfast. Do they do the same on the Breakaway? Any pointers?

Thanks

65 days to go!

Nope, UG will be closed by 9/25/2016 for 2 weeks (or longer) to prepare for MV (which won't be open for breakfast, per published info now given by NCL) - they would be lucky to be among the second sailings (maybe 1st. ??) to tell us about their experience with MV, etc. should they wish to. :mad:

Moderno has a mini-buffet setup in the morning and if that's continued, they can try there if crowding is one of the concern, not sure if they do CTO omelettess, etc. Taste/Savor is open for sit-down breakfast on the BA and that's where we usually doing ours. OSH has a limited breakfast options with the pluses for a "hotter" food as the mini gallery is nearby.

Moderno has a mini-buffet setup in the morning and if that's continued, they can try there if crowding is one of the concern, not sure if they do CTO omelettess, etc.

I second the Moderno suggestion, if it's still being offered. CTO omelettes are avail, and they're prepared over in the Cagney's open kitchen area. It's a nice & quiet atmosphere.

Thanks for the Moderno suggestion. I think possibly on the previous cruises, it was a bar area that's only a buffet for breakfast. The omelets were CTO right there in front of you. They could not be fresher or hotter. Really enjoyed breakfast out on the deck...

Just got off the ship. Moderno every day for lunch. Never a big crown and never waited more than 2 or 3 people for an omelet. It closes when it's in port though... Be forewarned

Is there a charge for Moderno breakfast and lunch buffets? Also is this also on the Getaway?